Hold the mouse button down and drag to pan. Use the mouse wheel to zoom. Double click to recenter.
|NPC Tribe camp||NPC Bandit camp||Portal|
|Spawn||Kami Teleport||Karavan Teleport|
|Player ownable outpost||Unknown search result|
- Easiest search terms should contain part of region name, ecosystem or grade and item you search for.
- Like fount fiber, lake fiber, q250 fiber (q is optional)
- In database, each item has multiple keywords.
- Its wildchar search so chanted would match enchanted too.
- If exact match is needed, then "chanted" would do the trick.
- By default keywords will be grouped with AND rule
- big shell would match big and shell in one db keyword line. NOT neccessary in the same order.
- "big shell" would do exact match
- to use OR rule, you need to use + infront of keyword
- fiber +bark would give all fibre and bark matches
- to use AND NOT rule, you need to use -
- shell -big
- Groups can be formed with ( ) and default rule inside group is OR.
- big shell (fount isle) for example
- For MOB searches...
- If generic mob name is used, then region might be returned (for now)
- For NPC searches...
- There is some npcs that have fame +/- listed, so...
- "tribe name+" will return npc(s) that give tribal fame. Full spelling is not required, ame+ would be just fine.
- Using season...
- it's complicated because there is only one keyword line per marker and not one for each season.
- while autumn supreme zun would give Sunken City spot that does not have supreme in
using exact match "autumn supreme" zun would list correct markers
- Grade needs first three letters or to be fully spelled out. "sup autumn" and "autumn sup" are the same.