- Ryzom on Steam
- Steam store page, FAQ/Info on forums
- Linux (ubuntu)
- ryzom-isv ppa, official
- Ryzom official beta clients
- Support channel
- #ryzomsupport channel on freenode.net
- Ryzom Forge
- Ryzom Core
In game chat
For ingame chat, use megacorp.io
- Fixed markers not showing up when using search filter for Wastelands
- Fixed Windyway Workshop and Greenvale Trade Post outpost resources.
- NOTE: Searching for generic mob only gives the region where they might spawn and not the location.
- Dressing room renderer switched to api.bmsite.net. NOTE: this changed image dimensions.
- Added mobs translations
- Fix mob class filter
- Dyron Hill location updated. Thanks for reminding.
- Under Spring and Wasteland resources updated.
- Atys is online
Around 02 Oct 2012, 09:00 UTC new server went online.
New forum (and webapp) location is http://app.ryzom.com/.
- Shu Fiber (US) and Irin Oil (SC) seasons corrected. Thanks.
- Weather graph updated. Individual lines can be turned on/off by clicking on continent name.
- Updated map search keywords. Some keywords, lake/forest etc, only appeared in english previously.
- Prime Root Spring-Excellent sources had wrong info. Thanks Corwin for pointing it out.
- Fixed missing "q250" keyword in Scorched Corridor map excellent locations
IMPORTANT – Please change your
IMPORTANT - Merci de changer votre mot de passe Ryzom
WICHTIG - Bitte ändere dein Ryzom-Passowrt
- Fix map links in mission resource page
- Improved max damage calculator. It now has all weapon types and names are translated.
- Character render API (dressing room) is added to http://api.bmsite.net/ that has better features than current one.
- Most of the Ballistic Mystix APIs are now available from http://api.bmsite.net/.
- Fame tracker should work correctly (available ingame and outgame when using appzone link). It requires apikey (P01) to work and is only updated by accessing fame tracker page. Changes should persist until session timeout (24h) or game restart.
Norse Enchanted Isle location has been corrected.
Nauseus Capryni loot corrected.
Madakam levels corrected.
- Weather graph legend has tooltips.
All obtainable excellent mats should be now listed.
More regions with mission resource season info added.
- I pushed static/js map and map tiles repositories to github.
- For some reason cron job stopped working on 2013-11-26 and time or camp tracker did not got updated.
- Fixed all camps chart display.
- If anyone is interested in camps data, then download csv file.
- Fixed marker locations that got broken when tiles changed.
- Added Kitin Observation camps progress tracker.
- Map tiles changed to better ones. Satellite imagery available.
- When entering website using AppZone link, fame tracker page will be available.
- Map does not have all the mission mats for current event (they will be made available when I find them)
- Current spots for resources are (remember: mission mats from desert is the same as from lakes or from prime
- Oops, fight xp page was still broken. fixed now.
- Added resource season info page under resources (updating it as I get the info)
- Added Windy Gate sources.
Fixed fight xp page. thanks
- Added Nexus, Gate of Obscurity locations.
- Added Abyss of Ichor, Elusive Forest locations.
- Trench of Trials locations added.
- Multiple resource spots added to matis and fyros regions
- Fixes from old feedback: Igara, Kizoar levels, Gluttonous Mektoub loot
- Marauder teleports added
- Prime Roots resource markers have been set to their previous locations.
- Loria GoC, Void should have full excellent spots. I have not made it to SC yet.
In prime roots I'm primarily tracking choice (choice/excel/sup spots are now in different locations, overlapping each other). If I accidentally pop excel or sup, then those will be added of course.
Petej provided season info seems to be still (void amber changed) correct so using that.
Registrations and adding own spots is still in the works (or more of a planning stage as ryzom keeps me busy ingame hehe).
- There is some new markers on map now. Keywords needs a bit of work still
- Lot of old code cleanup. Mostly affected dressing room and character rendering.
- Made some changes to website. If there is any problems, then use feedback link on the left.
- Old basic/fine/choice/excel/supreme mats are disabled. Mission resources are currently enabled until I can verify a few more spots to decide if they any good.
- Atys time and server status for new shard. (don't rely on server status)
- All (craftable) material locations on map are changed and thus will be removed. Mission mats will be kept for now.
- New shard "Atys" goes online.